Job description / Role
Being a Pullman employee means embodying and conveying the brand mindset through the values of commitment, adaptability and creativity.
What's in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing?
- Support Front Office Manager in overseeing the daily operations, ensuring employee productivity, monitoring efficiency of all processes and help create a positive work environment
- Handle guest concerns and react quickly, tracking and notifying proper areas to guarantee memorable moments for our guests
- Also responsible for all front office functions during assigned night shift ensuring the smooth operation of all tasks.
- Maximize rooms revenue through participating in yield management meetings and implementing supporting agreed upon Revenue Management strategies and practices
- Maintains and be guided of hotel policy on credit/lost and found hotel guests properties
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performance
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Assistant Front Office Manager
Fairmont Gold Assistant Manager
Operations Attraction Manager - Waterpark