Job description / Role
Global Sports Event Qatar 2022
Take the fantastic opportunity to broaden your horizon outside the common hotel business and play your role in delivering professional hospitality services embedded in one of the world’s most popular sports events. Benefit from this exceptional experience by advancing your skills, know-how, and future career.
Duration: 2-3 Months Contract
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Familiarity with all Front Desk and guest booking functions.
• Provides the Front Office Manager and Site Operation Manager with a summary of activities and operations during the shift by preparing a daily written logbook.
• Ensures guests’ satisfaction by resolving and taking appropriate actions on all guests’ complaints.
• Calls the Site Operation Manager and concerned Head of Departments without delay for any fire, bomb threat, burglary, or death that has occurred on the premises.
• Calls the Front Office Manager, Site Operation Manager in case of a guest accident.
• Maintains property’s level of cleanliness and sanitation (hygiene) in accordance with company standards by conducting inspections and taking appropriate action.
• Provide friendly and courteous service to guests and respond promptly to all requests in our scope of work.
• Resolve guests’ complaints & requests and liaises with the concerned departments.
• Be familiar with the operational procedures.
• Participate in regular meetings and briefings as scheduled.
• Understand and abide by all safety rules, emergency procedures, and fire prevention regulations.
• Participate in any scheduled training for the related department.
• Ensures procedures for the safety and security of guest belongings (e.g., lockers, left luggage, etc.) are efficiently followed.
• Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform.
• Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene.
• Carry out other duties as assigned.
• Responsible for Handover and decommissioning.
• Responsible for the proper Key handling.
• Responsible for proper room allocation.
• Have a minimum of one (1) year of experience handling a similar role.
• Prior experience working with PMS.
• Fluency in English is compulsory.
• Applications will only be considered for fully vaccinated candidates, proof of vaccinations required.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions