Job description / Role
• Level 2 technical supports for all configuration and performance related to Optical and Microwave Network on multi vendor equipment’s (Alcatel-Lucent and Huawei).
• He/she will be responsible for Operation, configuration and maintenance of Vodafone Backbone WDM/OTN/MW networks
• Responsible for optics and fixed rollout, operation & integration on DWDM , ADM , SDH ,CWDM , MW ,GPON , ONT , OLT , ISAM and FTTH and all Operation, Commissioning, integration configuration and maintenance of Alcatel Microwave, SDH and IP equipment
• Level 2 support for technical problems on Transport network for degradation of Transport KPIS & Segregation of problem due to IP & Transmission Network that include End 2 End tracing at all Transport interfaces and timely response to all service request.
• Operation Integration & Commissioning of GPON network (ISAM 7302 & 7360, AMS 5520, NA-F 5530, SDC 5529, and HDM 5580) to provide Corporate, residential and Mobile backhaul services over fibre (FTTx) and providing Level 2 support for GPON (ISAM 7302/7360, AMS 5520) & JDSU ONMS to handle complex incidents and problems. Software upgrade on NEs & OMS as and when required.
• End to end Fixed Access network support (Presales, Requirements / LLD Development, Pre-Integration testing, End-to-End testing, Deployment, Training, Subscriber Migration, Customer acceptance, Maintenance and Customer support), Follow with third parties and supporting vendors as part of incident resolution and assure that the SLAs are intact with them.
• Prepare health check reports and end-to-end Incident management for transmission domain aligned with ITIL process
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions