Job description / Role
Robert Half are workig with a leading legal firm based in Doha, are looking to hire an experienced EA and Office Manager to join their existing team. You will support the partners with corporate administration as well as managing the expanding office. This role will be based in a Doha office only.
* Supporting the partners and legal team with office administration and leading the office day to day
* Processing company expenses via Excel
* Acting as point of contact for all internal and external stakeholders
* Arranging board meetings
* Supporting the growth of the business - managing onboarding, dealing with office maintenance, day to day IT issues etc.
* Ability to use your own initiative, experience of working with a legal firm preferred
* Extensive experience supporting at c-level
* Can do attitude and desire to go above and beyond
Salary and Benefits
QAR 22,000-26,000 per month, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Administrative Executive
Senior PA Assistant