Job description / Role
On-Wing Support is a Commercial Aviation engine repair organization certified by European. Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), providing engine repair services for large turbofan engines over the region. This Early Career Trainee is designed to support Production Planning & Control, Operations Management, QA/QC functions in the organization. The role will allow immersive exposure to cutting edge processes and mechanisms of operations management, and QA/QC.
- Aid the Material/Logistics Coordinator with Material Management.
- This includes kitting and receiving of spares, and shipping of engines
- Support the Production team in keeping the shop floor in a state of "audit readiness" at all times
- Assist with maintenance and inventory of OWS tooling, ensuring that an up-to-date status is maintained at all times
- Support the Quality Leader with audits
- Bachelors degree program in engineering or equivalent in an engineering or maintenance function.
- Proficient in MS Powerpoint and Excel
- Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities and deliver on assigned tasks within deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills (in both, Arabic & English)
- Quick learner, self-starter, able to work independently towards assigned objectives
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, capable of working as part of a globally diverse team
- Student leadership and extra-curricular activities appreciated
- Willing to go above and beyond
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.