Job description / Role
• Handling e-commerce portal content and plan and add new categories/products
• Develop item set-up process to ensure proper system and execution of the daily operations of the channels
• Report, analyze, negotiate and provide customer service for various marketplaces and wholesale e-commerce accounts
• Sell and market ideas and product pitches to various partners to hit sales targets
• Coordinate with direct and indirect team to ensure proper item-level detail
• Create and launch promotional activity at the item-level and decide the appropriate channel strategy by stock keeping unit data
• Act as a point of contact between the company and its existing and potential markets/prospects
• Create detailed proposal documents, negotiate the terms of agreement and close sales
• Manage quality assurance through site evaluations, internal audits and customer surveys
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual forecast channel reports by collecting, summarizing and interpreting data
• Identify and test new channels and prepare data results.
• Perform any other related duties as required or assigned
• Nature and length of previous experience: Experience in a similar role.
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Online sales, online marketing, customer service, technical skills
• Gender Preference: Any
• Age Range: Any
• Nationality Preference: Any
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: Qatar
About the Company
Aida Holding Company is a privately-owned company established in 2020 with head office in Doha (Qatar). With a deep driven vision to deliver quality, AH is engaged in commercial business, providing support to its subsidiaries, investing its funds in shares, bonds and securities and operating its business.
Since the establishment, our motive to provide premium quality products & services to the Gulf Countries and Middle East is growing everyday. AH is a group of sister companies: Global Medical, Al Raya Medical Equipment, Gulf Yachts, Gulf Avenues, Dr. Aida Medical Center and Hatan Pharmacy.
Over years with 100 plus of staff, AH has shown pronounced growth in every category including growing yearly revenues, market share, product portfolio, and representing international partners.
The professional environment in our organization, smooth operational, state of art technology systems, setups, experienced and skilled staff put us ahead in our field. We strive to keep abreast of new trends in medical, healthcare, Real Estate, and Yachts industry to provide best options to our customers.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Admin Assistant (Temporary)
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
University Foundation College