Job description / Role
• Fully aware of QCD Regulations.
• Fully aware of Kahramaa, Ooredoo, MOI Regulations.
• Ensures that all the design phases and trades output meet the customer requirements, all national and international rules and regulations and in
• Performs drawing/product reviews through the engineering design process, attends design reviews as a technical expert.
• Follows up with Project Engineer (PE) visiting the site, about any instruction or recommendation given on site by the PE
• Assists departmental quality representative in preparing the departmental procedures and forms.
• Attends own department's meetings for effective meetings
• Minimum 4 years working experience in Consultant Office in Qatar
• Previous experience in design of electrical and low current system of low, medium and high rise buildings.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft and CAD
• Can join immediately
About the Company
Erga Group sal is a fully integrated and well-equipped professional engineering consulting firm that has strong and well recognized capability in Architecture and Multi-disciplinary Engineering (including in-house Civil, Structural, Mechanical Electrical, Plumbing and Drainage Divisions).
From its inception in 1980, it thrived and succeeded in becoming one of the leading Engineering and Consulting firms in Lebanon. It did not expand with unwarranted speed, but rather rationally and durably, for long-term performance.
During the Lebanese civil war, it moved some of its activities to Europe, mainly Paris - France. Instead of succumbing to hardships, it gained a wide range of experience.
Now, in synergy with Lebanon's rebirth, Erga Group is as active as ever, broadening its horizons and scope of activities.
From its earliest days, Erga Group sal adopted the latest and most advanced technologies and is considered by friends and competitors alike as a pioneer in Architecture and related fields.
The company's growth has brought it large-scale prestigious projects within Lebanon, and the Middle East Region. Its projects to an increasing extent have required the company to acquire Master planning.
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises
Principle Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Project Coordinator
Senior Electrical Engineer (EPC-1B)