Job description / Role
Required to join a government backed developer in Qatar working on the construction and management of large scale industrial developments. The successful candidate will manage and monitor the electrical design of all projects from initiation to completion while interacting with relevant stakeholders in order to ensure the implementation of as per established business requirements and design guidelines.
- Engineering Design & Consulting
- MEP (Mechanical / Electrical / Plumbing)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Applicants should meet the following criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field is required.
- A minimum of 10 years of work experience, preferably in the required discipline
- Able to implement electrical design strategy.
- Able to Implement electrical design policies and procedures in compliance with relevant regulations.
- Adept at managing and reviewing the electrical design of all projects across the from initiation to completion
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Electrical Design Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer (Design)
Electrical Technical Engineer (Design)
MAYKS HR Consulting
Electrical Engineer - ELV / CCTV / Security Systems