Job description / Role
• Develops and distributes reports/dashboards
• Analyses DNMS data to identify issues and opportunities for improvement Assesses issues and opportunities for improvement
• Proposes corrective actions and improvements Supports RFP development and evaluation of proposals
• Supports the implementation of corrective actions and improvements
• Review existing projects and concurrent work efforts as well as the ongoing prioritization of projects to develop targeted project intervention plans focusing on regular and timely delivery of value.
• Organise and lead project status and working meetings.
• Prepare and distribute progress reports of project performance and initiatives against business strategy and objectives.
• Manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for approved, high-priority projects.
• Support the DNO&M teams by providing information analysis and project support, leveraging data and Organisational resources to remove roadblocks and improve capacity of project work.
• Provide information analysis, oversight and occasional delivery support to the Framework Contracts team where and when required.
• Ensure adherence to Health and Safety Policy and Procedures and comply with any new work instructions.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Relevant Subject
• Education qualification obtained from North America, West Europe, Australia
• Chartered Membership in Engineering or Relevant professional body preferred and would be an advantage Project Management Professional of equivalent
• A degree in business management would be an advantage
• Holder of current/valid Qatar Driving License
• Minimum of 8 years’ working experience in a similar position.
• Ability to analyse data seeking trends and information that can be used to improve business and operational performance and project delivery
• Experience in detailed investigations of water and sewer network systems.
• Knowledge of drainage networks including pump stations and treatment facilities Ability to establish strong working relationships with stakeholders.
• Ability to influence and engage stakeholders and staff at all levels within the organisation
• Knowledge of data analysis to support decision making
• Knowledge of drainage networks including pump stations and treatment facilities Competent in Microsoft Office Packages, SCADA and Analytics Technology
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English and Arabic would be advantage
About the Company
PSTech is a subsidiary of EMFI Group of companies currently registered to operate within State of Qatar.
PSTech brings years of experience in an effort to provide “very best” in Facility Management and Operations & Maintenance Support Services, our personnel can rapidly and actively familiarize themselves with the project requirement, issues & dynamics, PSTech takes all the appropriate steps in order to provide the services in professional manner using latest standard technology & sound project management with all effective and active procedures.
PSTech’s goal is to address specific levels of service for the Operation & Maintenance by developing and implementing customized solutions for Client facilities. Furthermore, we has created a well-trained workforce, along with improved quality, while ultimately driving down Client total related facility costs.
PSTech has the capability to provide the highest quality and proven experience in Quality Management System QMS, These tailored plans assure business continuity as well as reliable and efficient operation of the entire organization. Typically PSTech performs all work possible with its own internal workforce to the extent that it is cost effective and efficient. This philosophy allows PSTech to control the quality of service that is delivered to its clients.