Job description / Role
- Create accurate, detailed technical plans for electrical systems using computer-aided design programs to convert specifications and design information from engineers into schematics and blueprints
- Collect, study and combine rough sketches and initial design ideas from engineers into coherent technical drafts for further study and review by project managers/coordinators.
- Prepare comprehensive wiring diagrams for electrical equipment, residential and commercial buildings according to project objectives, design information and engineering specifications.
- Check that final technical drafts include all relevant information in an easy-to-read format, and verify that calculations, measurements and units are accurate based on initial design information from engineers.
- Review technical drafts as needed according to verbal or written instructions from project managers, engineering team and clients
- Participate in design process by supporting engineers and designers, contributing ideas and information and creating rough sketches and diagrams of electrical wiring and systems.
- Assist designers and project managers as needed in preparing technical documents and presentation slides for meetings with clients
- Experience with drawing electrical diagrams using CAD software. Knowledge of industrial control systems is a plus.
- Design and draft HVAC system, lighting, receptacles, Fans, Fire Alarm systems, Battery system & etc. per engineer’s direction.
- Associate degree in drafting or CAD with 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of electrical circuitry and design
About the Company
One Thousand Walls W.L.L is an Interior Fit-out solutions company that is specialized in the production and/or supply of high end, customized, project based and institutional wood works and furniture. In addition to turn-key wood works we along with our partners carry over thirty-five years of experience in the retail, hospitality and commercial interior fit-out sector. ONE THOUSAND WALLS complies with international standards in supply of woodworks and furniture due to our presence with offices across the Middle East and Asia.
MISSION Our mission is to combine international expertise and best practices in commercial design and build with local knowledge, to create original and highly functional commercial interiors. The company’s founders identified a gap in the Middle East market for a company which could demonstrate consistent levels of professionalism while at the same time ensuring clients receive a personalized service, with emphasis on transparent and open communication practices. For employees, our culture rewards hard work and independent thinking, and also provides the opportunity to develop new skills and talents in a dynamic, enthusiastic team environment.
VISION The vision for 1000walls is to continue to grow the brand in the Middle East, with a particular focus on the UAE & Qatar, and set new standards and expectations of design and build services for the region. 1000walls would like to be recognized as leading the way in quality of construction, transparent pricing and processes, as well as innovative design. The long-term vision for the company is to expand its international reach and establish a presence in regions experiencing high economic growth and demand for high quality design and build services projects.
Specialties Joinery, Interior Fit-out, Design, Civil Works, MEP Works, Paint Shop, Upholstery, Glass Works, Metal Works, Procurement, Project Management, Design Studio, Cost Estimation