Job description / Role
- Create accurate, detailed technical plans for electrical systems using computer-aided design programs to convert specifications and design information from engineers into schematics and blueprints
- Collect, study and combine rough sketches and initial design ideas from engineers into coherent technical drafts for further study and review by project managers/coordinators.
- Prepare comprehensive wiring diagrams for electrical equipment, residential and commercial buildings according to project objectives, design information and engineering specifications.
- Check that final technical drafts include all relevant information in an easy-to-read format, and verify that calculations, measurements and units are accurate based on initial design information from engineers.
- Review technical drafts as needed according to verbal or written instructions from project managers, engineering team and clients
- Participate in design process by supporting engineers and designers, contributing ideas and information and creating rough sketches and diagrams of electrical wiring and systems.
- Assist designers and project managers as needed in preparing technical documents and presentation slides for meetings with clients
- Experience with drawing electrical diagrams using CAD software. Knowledge of industrial control systems is a plus.
- Design and draft HVAC system, lighting, receptacles, Fans, Fire Alarm systems, Battery system & etc. per engineer’s direction.
- Associate degree in drafting or CAD with 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Revit and Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of electrical circuitry and design
About the Company
1000 Walls Interiors & Decoration is an Interior Design and Fit-out solutions provider which specializes in the delivery of high-end luxury spaces and customized interior solutions. Our team carries extensive experience in the Hospitality, Retail and Commercial sector with a focus in the design, delivery, and installation of interior fit-out. We offer complete turn-key project management and delivery relying on our vast network of local and international suppliers as well as our in-house building teams, which specialize in all aspects of the project cycle, from design, MEP and structural steel works to joinery, partitions, gypsum works, FF&E delivery and installation, and bespoke finishes. We engage and have executed projects for all sectors of the interior design and fit-out field - government and semi-government, retail, commercial, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality, and private residences. We comply with the highest international standards in quality of work, health and safety, and environmental protection and are certified as a Grade A general contractor.
Specialties Design, Interior Fit-out, Civil Works, MEP Works, Structural Steel and Metalworks, Upholstery, Glass Works, Procurement, and Project Management.