Job description / Role
• Reports to the Resident Engineer on all issues.
• Inspects all Contractor’s Electrical activities on-site activities to comply with applicable contract documents and specifications.
• Manages a team of Electrical inspectors on site.
• Reviews and processes Electrical submittals, materials, designs, calculations, installation methods and recommend action required by the Contractor.
• Ability to interface with clients and manage client relationships in particular Kahramaa
•10 -15 Years of experience in similar capabilities with experience in LV, MV, HV and EHV and substations for Infrastructure Projects.
•Shall be qualified with a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering.
•Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Experience on international projects required, prior
experience in the Middle East preferred.
•The approval of the nominated Electrical Engineer is subject to Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation (Kahramaa) approval
About the Company
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Electrical Site Engineer - Engineering Consultancy
Senior Electrical Engineer
Senior Electrical Engineer (Facilities Management Company)
Dubai Properties (DP)
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jan|