Job description / Role
The role is responsible for the electrical design, installation and testing, commissioning and handing over of electrical projects in an airport environment.
Your responsibilities will include
• Preparing design calculation for all design works.
• Planning and evaluating all possible construction methodologies and recommend the best options to the project manager for approval prior to execution at site.
• Assisting in the contract and tender preparation, tender reviewing, tender price analysis, project planning and controls, contract and tender management and administration, budgetary and cost estimating, contractual audits, claims analysis and assessment.
• Interpreting construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
• Gathering and collecting all relevant data and information, existing records and all available drawings, previous studies, pertinent data on existing services.
• You have a degree qualification in electrical engineering.
• You have strong knowledge of electrical design works for major electrical projects and are familiar with all electrical engineering methodologies.
• You can build lasting client relationships with the ability to support strong, motivated teams.
• You have been involved in the electrical processes and management of a project in a consultancy within the aviation sector and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package that includes a competitive salary, private medical insurance, 1 volunteer day a year and other location-specific allowances.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
A Leading Energy And Construction Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jun|
Site Electrical Engineer
Dara Engineering Consultants
Supervisor - Electrical
Oryx Engineering Solutions