Job description / Role
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and manage extra low voltage and all electrical work of sub-contractors in managing building and other structures, including performance management, KPI assessment, budgeting, operation cost management etc.
- Manage all extra low voltage and electrical work operations related to IBMS, Fire Alarm System, Access Control and CCTV monitoring, gate barrier, parking systems, HVAC control systems, Lighting Control Systems, PLCSCADA programming and trouble shooting, servicing and maintenance, programming with PLC based software, testing, commissioning, installation, quality auditing and testing in electrical LT Swithgear Control Panels, distribution boards, computer hardware and software installation and data recovery.
- Ensure the building facilities effectively share the needs of all parties and that they are provided with world-class infrastructure and public utility services.
- Review and interpret drawings, standards, specifications, land survey coordinates and all other related engineering documents; and demonstrates excellent organizational skills, applying familiarity with the policies, procedures and work practices; and develop improvements where necessary.
- Direct Electrical crews and subcontractors in the execution of day to day Electrical and building maintenance works.
- Supervise subcontractor workers, in close cooperation with the Head of Department, applying knowledge and expertise of the work; giving emphasis on efficiency, quality and productivity and sustaining target progress of the assigned subcontracted scope of work.
- Take appropriate mitigating action for various operational activities based in the defined procedures, method statements, taking into consideration the efficient utilization of manpower, machineries, materials and equipment’s.
- Oversee works in progress for Building construction/maintenance activities and its conformance with QA/QC specifications and requirements, building codes, standards and procedures including materials if it conforms to drawings specifications, methods and procedures.
- Conduct monitoring of building activities and Electrical works within the surrounding areas; perform necessary coordination related to the inspection processes with QA/QC Inspectors.
- Identify and implement “On-the-job” training programs for Electrical workers with the aim of developing skills and enhancing their knowledge for personal growth with the Company
- Complies with the highest level of health, safety and zero accident during all stages of civil/maintenance works and be pro-active with safety groups and subcontractors to promote safe and hazardous free work within the area of responsibility.
- Complies with all statutory requirements connected with the implementation of project.
- Assist in the proper closeout of project including transmittal of final documentation to client.
Authority over Supervisor’s, Foreman’s and Workers.
- Bachelor’s degree of Science in Electrical Engineer/Master Degree of Science in Electrical Engineering (required)
- UPDA certificate with grade A (required)
- 5 years recent working experience in Facilities Management in GCC region (required)
- 8+ years total working experience (required)
- QCDD certification (eligible)
About the Company
A leading engineering and construction company specialized with civil work and infrastructure.
Site Engineer (Electrical)
|Abu Dhabi||25 Dec|
Electrical Engineer for Facilities Management
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Engineer - Operations & Maintenance
Electrical Maintenance/Facility Manager
Senior Engineer (Electrical) - Capital Asset Stewardship (Upcoming)