Job description / Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for an Electrical Engineer (Project) for for the Lusail Plaza Towers. Lusail Plaza lies at the heart of Lusail City. The Plaza District is defined by four iconic towers providing both a focus to the city and to the Plaza itself. The four towers are positioned in order not to obstruct views and to take full advantage of the coastal aspect. The bases of these towers are shrouded by a series of low level podium buildings that create a series of interconnected unique public spaces where a range of activities can take place.
The role will report to the MEP Manager and you will have:
• Proven ability to perform in a management capacity
• Previous experience as a Consultant in high rise structures/tall towers
• Knowledge of current Electrical engineering technology and its effective use on the project
• Have worked on electrical (Low and high voltage )
• Experience in Microsoft applications.
• Familiar with the project management tool and/or software
• Thorough knowledge of industry practices and regulations
• BSC/BENG degree in Electrical Engineering. MME registration as an Engineer is preferred
• A minimum of 12 years experience in tall towers/ high rise structures
• Experience in monitoring and supporting the reporting function of consultants and contractors from the client-side
• Exhibit high energy and the enthusiasm to work through issues providing creative solutions
• A thorough understanding of complex engineering and construction projects
• Ideally based in Qatar; previous experience in Qatar preferred
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Site Electrical Engineer
Dara Engineering Consultants
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
A Leading Energy And Construction Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||22 Jun|