Job description / Role
Working for one of the leading international master developers in Qatar, and reporting to the Electrical and Mechanical Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
• Provide the technical support to Engineering / Technical managers to meet the project’s goals and objectives
• Plan and organize the work of the consultant design team members to ensure quality and performance within the parameters of the projects
• Manage end-to-end engineering solutions related to the Electrical aspects of the development (provide technical Electrical support)
• Ensure that design of mechanical and project drawings meets local regulations and international standards and codes of safety stability
• Meet the requirements of the business plan and objectives in line with the company vision and mission
• Monitor and supervise activities related to Electrical Design
• Provide feedback regarding project progress, status, changes and ensure the consultants are delivering detailed design according to QD standards
This ideal candidate will possess the following capabilities, skills and qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
• Progressive professional experience in an engineering project management role, preferably within a reputed regional developer / consultancy / contractor
• Experience in Electrical Project Management function (e.g. operations maintenance, contract administration, commissioning, project management, consultancy).
• Project Management Professional and Good knowledge of the relevant real estate markets Licensed or Chartered Professional Engineering Certificate
• Strong technical competency
• Ability to influence
• Experienced in working in multi-cultural environments
• Assertiveness and decision maker.
About the Company
"Stratus was founded in 2005 in order to supply a unique, tailored service to the property, real estate and construction industries."
Our approach is honest and upfront, delivering an efficient and cost effective service which we recognise is critical in the current market place. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by providing consistent high quality results, adding real value to your organisation and allowing talented professionals in the property and construction fields to develop their potential within progressive environments.
Our open and consultative style has allowed us to successfully develop long standing relationships with clients and candidates alike, within leading consultancy, main contracting and client organisations. In tandem with this we also have an expansive network of contacts at all levels across the industry, and can provide sophisticated market intelligence, both in the UK and EMEA.