Job description / Role
• Responsible for day to day site inspections and supervision.
• Participate in the review of shop drawings and as built drawings.
• Ensure that works are carried in accordance with the engineering standards, contract requirements & specifications, and approved drawings.
• Report to the Site Engineer- Electrical any failure of the Contractor to perform the work as per the approved drawings and contract requirements & specifications.
• Work closely with other discipline inspectors to ensure the quality of work on site
• Coordinate with contractor’s staff on a daily basis and provide guidance and supervision of the site activities to ensure proper execution of work.
• Prepare daily and weekly reports for completed works and remaining activities.
• Ensure all incoming materials, material used and work performed are as per project specifications and method statement
• Ensure Safe and Healthy Environment on site.
• Technical Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
• Minimum 15 years of post-graduation experience
• At least 7 years’ experience in Roads / Infrastructure / Landscape & Beautification Projects
• Must have experience on street lighting on roads projects
• Should be familiar with the technical terms, specifications and procedures
• Required experience in GCC region, NOC Available
About the Company
ITALCONSULT is an Italian engineering consulting company established in Rome in 1957 by the largest industrial groups of that time for giving evidence throughout the world of the Italian know-how and capacity to perform engineering.
From December 2012, the Company has a new share structure formed by Bevilacqua Engineering Group, actively operating in Italy in the sector of public and private transport infrastructure (with construction costs amounting to more than 12 billion US$ in the last ten years) through the Companies SIS S.p.A. Studio di Ingegneria Stradale and A&S, Autostrade e Strade Engineering S.p.A., now merged into ITALCONSULT, and two groups representatives of the Italian excellence in the economic and financial fields: Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.A., one of the biggest Italian bank very active in supporting infrastructure investments and also in foreign activities (countries of Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Northern Africa), and Tecnoinvestimenti Srl, belonging to the Italian Chambers of Commerce through TECNOHOLDING S.p.A., enjoying their own national and international network able to foster investment initiatives and programmes as well as to activate bilateral technical-commercial agreements.
Electrical Project Engineer
MAYKS HR Consulting
Senior Electrical Engineer
Ignite Search & Selection
Electrical Maintenance/Facility Manager
ELV/Electrical Assistant Project Manager