Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Job description / Role
• Reviews and interpret drawings, standards, specifications, land survey coordinates and all other related engineering documents; and demonstrates excellent organizational skills, applying familiarity with the policies, procedures and work practices; and develop improvements where necessary.
• Direct Electrical crews and subcontractors in the execution of day to day Electrical and building maintenance works.
• Supervise subcontractor workers, in close cooperation with the Head of Department, applying knowledge and expertise of the work; giving emphasis on efficiency, quality and productivity and sustaining target progress of the assigned subcontracted scope of work.
• Takes appropriate mitigating action for various operational activities based in the defined procedures, method statements, taking into consideration the efficient utilization of manpower, machineries, materials and equipment’s.
• Oversee works in progress for Building construction/maintenance activities and its conformance with QA/QC specifications and requirements, building codes, standards and procedures including materials if it conforms to drawings specifications, methods and procedures.
• Conduct monitoring of building activities and Electrical works within the surrounding areas; perform necessary coordination related to the inspection processes with QA/QC Inspectors.
• Identifies and implements “On-the-job” training programs for Electrical workers with the aim of developing skills and enhancing their knowledge for personal growth with the Company
• Bachelor’s degree of Science in Electrical Engineer/Master Degree of Science in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 8 years. of work experience
• Complies with the highest level of health, safety and zero accident during all stages of civil/maintenance works and be proactive with safety groups and subcontractors to promote safe and hazardous free work within the area of responsibility.
• Complies with all statutory requirements connected with the implementation of project.
• Assist in the proper closeout of project including transmittal of final documentation to client.
About the Company
A leading engineering and construction company specialized with civil work and infrastructure.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies