Job description / Role
- Electrical Technician is responsible for troubleshoot, repair and maintain production line and electrical equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance routines on all equipment.
- Assist in the design and installation of new equipment or layouts.
- Assist with the operation of production line equipment.
- Assist in other areas of plant maintenance as needed.
- Maintain proper housekeeping in all areas.
- Must be able to participate in company's emergency response team.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum a Diploma or equivalent in Electrical Engineering qualification is a must.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in automated food processing unit or in soft drink manufacturing is a must.
- Knowledge of Refrigeration system up keep essential.
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.