Job description / Role
• Troubleshooting electrical components, wiring diagrams, transformers, motors, panels, and circuits.
• Maintaining current electrician’s license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
• Directing or training workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
• Installing power supply wiring.
• Minimum 2 years-ITI Electrical Trade Course
• LOTO certificate an added advantage
• 3-5 years’ experience in maintenance of switch gears, LV panels, SMDBs, Bus Ducts systems including tap off units, DB’s
• Good English Communication Skills
• Preferably currently based in Qatar with transferable visa.
About the Company
ACCIONA is one of Spain's principal business groups and a leader in the fields of infrastructure development and management, renewable energy, water and services.
With a century of history, and more than 30,000 professionals, it operates in over 30 countries on the five continents. ACCIONA is included in Spain\'s blue-chip Ibex 35 index and is a core stock in the market (see Financial Information).
ACCIONA's positioning as a pioneer in development and sustainability expresses its capacity to respond to the challenge of attaining sustainable development through all its areas of activity. One of its specific commitments is to steadily reduce its carbon footprint and lead the transition to a low-carbon economy. ACCIONA\'s activities and businesses avoid millions of metric tons of emissions every year (see Emissions Meter). The Sustainability Master Plan develops the Company's sustainability strategy.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Electrical Technician - Solar Power Plant
Manpower Middle East
Electrical Engineer - ELV / CCTV / Security Systems
Electrical Technical Engineer (Design)
MAYKS HR Consulting
RTC-1 Employment Services