Job description / Role
Under general supervision of the Duty Engineer does maintenance and repairs works on electrical machinery equipment, fixtures and wiring.
What you will be doing:
The duties and responsibilities for this position include, but not limited to:
- Accomplish the preventive maintenance program strictly as outlined by Duty Engineer and submit the report after work completion.
- Receives the calls from engineering office, telephone operator, reception and Housekeeping to be able to answer any time without failing in order to attend the guest complain.
- Receives maintenance repair order from different department through engineering office and gives top priority to the guest complain without delay and execute as per MH&R standards.
- Make general inspection of laundry and kitchen in case any problem rectify if possible or report to the chief engineer.
- Make daily inspection on all outlets, panels and fixtures and fix the damage if possible or report to the chief engineer.
- Check all the power station, main water pump and gray water pump daily.
- Check the UPS and take reading.
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
Your experience and skills include:
- High School- vocational branch, VTC graduate
- Practical and handyman
- Good verbal communicating and listening skills in addition to being a team player
Your team and working environment:
We are Dream Makers and committed to creating memorable moments for our guests and colleagues inspired by our authentic warmth and essence of generosity
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.