Job description / Role
- Responsible for After Sales Customer Service to customers which includes installation, troubleshooting & maintenance of all home appliances products within set SLAs.
- This role will also be responsible to complete assigned tasks, track, and documents & reports the progress to supervisor and helpdesk with recommendations for completion of successful task & improvements.
- Install, maintain, diagnose and troubleshoot the assigned products.
- Execute service deliveries, track & document the progress until completion, escalate next level incase required assistance.
- Ensure timely delivery of products to customer.
- Keep himself up-to-date with industry standards and latest respective products and technologies.
- Actively participate periodic reviews with assigned team to evaluate the opportunities, challenges and recommend improvements.
- Ensure timely closure of assigned service calls & escalations
- Ensure healthy service practices as per company policy, including avoidance of abuse in usage/issuance of consumables/spares/stand by arrangements.
- Forecast minimum stock level of consumables to assure the smooth delivery of the services compliance on SLA/Project commitments.
- Ensure timely submitting of all periodic reports and invoicing as per agreed SLA/KPIs.
- Participate in audit checks regarding time management and first time fix, Repeat Call Time, usage of parts per call, under/over usage of devices, assignment of roles & responsibilities to assigned teams, Stock Control etc., Identifies area of improvement and investigates thru transactional history checking and gather the necessary documents for audit checking.
- Ensures adherence to health and safety and report any deviation if occurred while performing any Stock Control activities.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Electronics is mandatory
- 3-5 years of hands on experience in similar capacity working in the home appliances industry with distributor (preference LG, Samsung, Toshiba etc)
- Preferably with GCC Experience, Market knowledge within the same industry
- Ability to work under pressure, Customer Handling, Negotiation and team Player
- Fast Learner, Customer Relationship management, Report writing, Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure, manage resources, case study & report writing.
- Ability to communicate using English language, knowledge in Arabic and/or Hindi is an advantage
- Adept in business email communication with ability to generate proper report
- Numeric skills and can explain statistical report
About the Company
The Ali Bin Ali Group is a privately owned company with a heritage that dates back to 1945. Our roots began with a vision to provide quality international products and services to the people of Qatar. Today our Group is one of the largest retail and distribution companies in Qatar. We are also proud to say we have a long-standing reputation for building successful partnerships with the world's leading brands across a diverse range of business activities. This success is born out of our unwavering commitment to the long-term development and strategic growth of not just our Group but also that of our partners.
Our knowledge of the market is unrivaled. That is what keeps us ahead in an environment of phenomenal growth in Qatar. The Ali Bin Ali Group has evolved and grown in response to Qatar's diversifying requirements.
As a Group, we thrive on innovation, which is the key to our consistent market share results and achievement awards. The Ali Bin Ali Group operations are currently local but our standards are International. Our partners and competitors credit us with an impeccable reputation and with excellent public and private sector relationships. But from our perspective our most important affirmation comes from customer satisfaction across each of our Group's business divisions.