Job description / Role
The ELV coordinator is a core member of the engineering team, He/she is responsible of delivering all the project engineering documentation during the project life cycle, through managing a team of Draughtman, Preparing Shop drawing and material Submittal submittals logs, Issuing RFI and attending all technical, progress meeting with the head of engineering and Project Manager.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Understand clearly the Scope of work of the project from an engineering perspective.
- Prepare Project Logs including Shop-drawing, Material submittal logs.
- Prepare engineering Schedule
- Manage a team of draughtman to insure the progress of the work as per proposed schedule.
- Obtain Approvals on all drawings
- Coordinate with the project manager and insure all the team is continuously updated on the progress of the work
- Prepare engineering minutes of meeting
- Maintain the quality of the submitted documents as per internal QA/QC Policy
- Coordinate and manage communication with the different stakeholders in the project.
- Coordinate internally and act as an interface between Pre-sales Team and the project stakeholders during Material submittal approvals.
- Coordinate with the installation team for the preparation of installation drawing.
- Attend all progress meeting and technical workshop.
- Notify of any technical discrepancy between Tender proposal and submitted engineering documents
- Identify, Notify and prepare required documents for variation in the project in coordination with the project manager, Finance and procurement Team.
- Telecommunication engineer, Electrical Engineer, Electronics engineer or equivalent.
- Ability to manage a team of at least 3 persons
- Being very organized
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Construction sector
- Previous experience with MEP contractor as ELV engineer is required
- In depth knowledge of the construction cycle from awarding to project close-out
- Previous exposure to multiple ELV systems with sound knowledge.
- Computer software skills to including ability to read architectural and engineering drawings.
- Working knowledge of AC and DC circuitry, Voltage drop calculations and wiring sizing
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple large, complex projects.
- Certifications not required, but preferred. Willingness to pass project management certification
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||11 Jan|
IT Engineer/CCTV Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Al Jassra Group
Security Pre-Sales Engineer (Surveillance and Access Control)
MAYKS HR Consulting
Electrical Technical Engineer (Infrastructure)