Job description / Role
- The ELV (Extra Low Voltage) Engineer is responsible for the design installation, commissioning, implementation up to handover of ELV systems under supervision of Technical Manager/Sr. ELV Engineer.
- Prepare the cost –effective, industry guided design for any ELV system.
- Prepares systems design base on client’s requirements if required.
- Conducts pre-sales and after-sales support for projects closed if necessary.
- Liaises with Local suppliers / Contractors to ensure adherence to standards and scope of works required by client.
- Maintains excellent work relationships with vendors and is updated regarding the latest developments in this industry
- Conducts follow-up for authorities and Client’s approval.
- Proactively communicate with engineers and sales on solutions provided and expectation set with clients.
- Anchoring on-site commissioning activities and ensuring completion of assignments within time & cost parameters, effective resource utilization to maximize the output with the proper / approved documents or procedures.
- Prepares meeting records, design review and design progress reports.
- Addresses project related issues with manufacturer TAC/support staff
- Coordinates with design managers or supervisors undertaking close-out work in all stages of the design development.
- Checks design drawings / Engineering for ELV Systems construction phases of the project for Supervisors Verification
- Perform other tasks as deem necessary or may be assigned by the Immediate Superior.
- Maintains certifications and knowledge of technology developments in his area of expertise
- Graduate of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) or related field.
- Technical knowledge in ELV system in any areas: Structured cabling, Active Network, Security, AV, BMS and other related
- ELV systems. It is imperative to have a minimum of 2 systems expertise for the position.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in ELV Systems.
About the Company
A leading technology solutions provider in Qatar.
Electrical Site Engineer
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Commissioning Engineer - CCTV
Site Electrical Engineer
Dara Engineering Consultants
Modern Range Construction