Job description / Role
- Devising Strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales target.
- Mapping potential customers and generating leads for developing the business.
- Achieve growth and hit targets.
- Implement business plans to ensure target achievement and market needs.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine the focus of sales efforts.
- Build and maintain strong. Long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisory relationships with key accounts, client stakeholders and sponsors.
- Develop new business with existing/new clients and identify areas of improvement.
- Responsible for expanding the operation with existing customers.
- Developing strategy for existing major accounts and for developing other accounts for new business opportunities.
- Driving the sales cycle from the initial stage right through to the closing of business.
- Reporting on sales activities as required: status reports, management and planning of sales opportunities.
- Developing and delivering effective presentations for clients.
- Meeting and exceeding agreed revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction targets.
QAR 28,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Company benefits and sales bonus
In order to be successful in this role, applicants should demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years in MEP or ELV industry
- 5+ years in Qatar
- 3+ years in Sales and/or Business Development
- Ideal candidates should be fluent in Arabic
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operations Director - Facility Management