Job description / Role
- Supervise the overall activities in the field and plan site work & activities by ensuring the availability of all required items such as materials or labor
- Coordinate with project manager and MEP contractor on project schedules, plans, activities at site to ensure that the project gets completed on time, within budget and with the best quality and safety record.
- Ensure that activity targets are met whilst producing the highest quality.
- Ensure costs are kept within budget.
- Notify project management of timely identification of deviations from budget, project schedule, and work quality or safety.
- Take actions to deal with results of delays, unscheduled activities and emergencies.
- Discuss with contractor/client any matters/issues that might occur on site and work on resolving these matters/issues such as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at the site to ensure that proper corrective actions are being carried out.
- Obtain approval & sign-off on corrective actions that could be taken against any irregularities or errors that might happen on-site and lead to nonconformance reports and ensure close of any open issues.
- Prepare the site part of the progress report of the project.
- Keep all employee records and ensure their safety on the worksite.
- Supervise site workforce (site engineers, technicians, team of subcontractors, and any other personnel working on-site).
- Dispatch workers efficiently to work areas and enforce the need for additional resources and/or alternative work processes are required to maintain performance.
- Maintain project Database by ensuring backups and proper filing system to enable easy access to all sorts of documents
QAR 25,000 to 40,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Experience must possess 8 years of Qatar Experience in ELV
- Good knowledge and experience in ELV Systems installations, testing commissioning SCS, CCTV, Access Control, ICT, Networking, etc.
- Strong personality and leadership quality.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage a team of engineers and specialist subcontractors.
- Experience not less than 7-8 years, handling all PM activities, in Doha.
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Electrical Engineer - ELV / CCTV / Security Systems
ELV Engineer - Aramco Project
|Saudi Arabia||12 Sep|
Senior ELV Engineer
MAYKS HR Consulting
Senior BMS (Building Management Systems) Engineer
Project Engineer - Construction