Job description / Role
Emergency Medicine Consultant Position, Doha
We are currently recruiting for a number of specialist Consultants to work in Qatar.
The state of Qatar, the host of the next world cup and home to some of the best shopping and dining experiences in the world. Tax free incomes create a very high.
The fact the Doha is a coastal City allows for a lot of time is spent in or on the water with scuba diving, fishing and snorkeling being a mainstay at the weekends.
Here are a few details of our partner:
- Based in Doha, Qatar
- Long established hospital group with superb reputation and healthcare vision
- Some of the most advanced surgical theatres in the world
- Offering competitive salary and benefits package (Tax free)
- Committed to the provision of quality of healthcare
- Committed quality research and development
Skills and Qualifications
- CCST ( certificate of completion of specialist training)
- American Board Registration
- CIS (French)
- Australian or NZ fellowship
About the Company
Our vision is to be the recruitment partner of choice for healthcare professionals worldwide.
You will benefit from the different approach we take to recruitment in the healthcare sector. You will have access to our specialist team of consultants and with their extensive industry knowledge and experience they will provide you with market leading advisory and recruitment service.
As our clients, you will have access to our talent network and with the support of our cutting edge technology we can provide candidates who will positively contribute to your businesses success and quality of care.