Job description / Role
To provides excellent service and strives to exceed the expectations and needs of guest. By maintaining all the AV system and equipment in operation through proper inspection and maintenance. To setup the AV system as required for events etc together with AV technicians and third-party contractors.
Average Percent of Time
- 70% To maintain all the AV equipment and systems through inspection, testing, maintenance etc.
- 10% Setup AV equipment's and system and operate as needed time to time.
- 10% Maintain required spare inventories for ensure smooth operation and maintenance.
- 10% Attend all the guest compliant and solve the with high standard of costumer satisfaction.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the hotel.
- Assumes responsibilities of your superior and other supervisors in their absences.
- Due to the nature of the business the Manager may be required to do other duties and special projects as assigned by the management.
Assimilate the Accor Mission, Vision & Values culture through understanding, supporting and participating in all elements. Demonstrate working knowledge of the service standards.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Accor from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) may be required when performing work duties that may have the potential of risk to your health or safety. The hotel will provide the required PPE. Team members will be trained in the proper use and care of any assigned PPE. It is your responsibility to report defective, damaged or lost PPE, or equipment that does not fit properly, to your Manager."
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Equipment Operation: Responsible for accurate and timely setup, operation, and breakdown of intermediate audio-visual equipment within in the property.
- Training/Staff Development: Assists in training technicians on all floor activities and on hotel and AV service expectations. Serves as a mentor for new hires. Models and reinforces a positive working environment cantered around company values.
- Operations Management: Organizes the daily floor activities to ensure the timely set up, refresh and removal of equipment. Performs daily floor management including directing the workflow of technicians and assisting management with labour needs and scheduling. Ensures the equipment sheets are updated and properly completed. Works with team to establish coordinated communications for the management of events.
- Equipment Maintenance: Performs preventative & corrective maintenance on equipment to keep it presentable and in good working condition. Leads the team in proper security, storage, transportation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Third party Contractor: Manage and ensure that the third-party contractor delivery the services as defined in the contract SLA.
- Spare and Consumable: Ensure required spare and consumables are available in stock to perform required maintenance and repairs.
Qualification Standards Education
Technical Diploma in Electronic and communication.
Five years' experience in the same field in hospitality.
All Team Members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Specific uniform guidelines and/or required articles of clothing will be explained to you as a part of the orientation process.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.