Job description / Role
Rixos Qetaifan Island North
Opening 2022, Rixos Doha Qetaifan will comprise a 345-key hotel, along with a souq encompassing 11,000sq m of leasing space, a beach club, a theme park and a waterpark. The resort will boast panoramic views of the Arabian Gulf. Slated to make its debut right before the World Cup, Rixos plans to provide a platform for showcasing Qatar as a tourism destination. One of the country's biggest draws will be Qetaifan Island North's waterpark attraction The Icon Tower, the world's highest tower of its kind, reaching 82 metres in height.
Engineering Supervisor - Hotel
This position is responsible for the Hotel Engineering team works of preventive/planned and reactive maintenance, daily operations, assets, equipment and property maintenance and repair works.
What's in it for you:
- Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
- Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- The ability to carry out hands on repairs in all areas and disciplines in the hotel in relation to the mechanical, electrical, pool plant and spa equipment.
- The ability to take the duties of the technician in his absence.
- The ability to provide accurate and immediate direction and feedback to the employees reporting to him/her on a daily basis
- The ability to ensure that guest requests are dealt with swiftly and effectively by the shift engineers or other appropriate Engineering employee available
- The ability to participate in the employee performance review process
- The ability to directly supervise personnel in carrying out work schedules as well as spot-checking to verify quality and employee performance.
- The ability to ensure that the shift is always covered.
- The ability to ensure that the Preventive Maintenance Program is effective
- The ability to maintain spare parts store.
- The ability to conducting quality analysis of pool water
- The ability to prepare and follow through on any projects as outlined by senior management.
Your experience and skills include:
- Degree/diploma in Engineering Field - Preferably Electrical/Electronical/Mechanical/HVAC Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar capacity with proven track records
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Hotel experience will be preferred.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Maintenance Software and BMS software knowledge, CAD programs (Preferably AutoCAD)
- Blueprints reading knowledge
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and training skills
- Service-oriented with an eye for details
- Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
Your team & working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists!
Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists at Rixos Qetaifan Island, Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other. We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Equinox Global Investments
Electrical Estimation Engineer
United Steel Industrial Company