Job description / Role
Scope and Objectives
To manage and rectify all engineering issues within the hotel, daily maintenance checks, and repairing MEP equipment's and manager the team members to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the particular requirements of the company.
- Assumes responsibilities of your superior and other supervisors in their absences.
- Due to the nature of the business the Manager may be required to do other duties and special projects as assigned by the management.
Performing these duties requires experience in using basic hand and power tools and the ability to stoop, kneel, grasp, lift, push and pull weights up to 80 lbs., climb ladders up to 40 feet high and reach in all directions, often times overhead
Assimilate the Accor Mission, Vision & Values culture through understanding, supporting and participating in all elements. Demonstrate working knowledge of the service standards.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Accor from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) may be required when performing work duties that may have the potential of risk to your health or safety. The hotel will provide the required PPE. Team members will be trained in the proper use and care of any assigned PPE. It is your responsibility to report defective, damaged or lost PPE, or equipment that does not fit properly, to your Manager."
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Experience of a wide range of gardening tasks.
- Manage team members and oversee the task.
- Report all the condition related to system to the engineer for remedial action.
- Responsible for engineering issues within the hotel
- Perform daily checks around the hotel
- Conduct lift emergency release procedures as required
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair MEP equipment/ Systems within the hotel
- Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers
- Maintenance of all hotel fixtures and fittings to ensure they are in safe condition and act when any unsafe situations arise.
- Ensure all the tools and equipment's are available to perform the task.
- Develop, implement, and direct all emergency programs
- Develop, implement and manage energy conservation programs for the property to minimize expenses
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Responsible for the health and safety of the hotel
Qualification Standards Education
Technical Diploma or ITI in Mechanical or Electrical field.
All Team Members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Specific uniform guidelines and/or required articles of clothing will be explained to you as a part of the orientation process.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.