Job description / Role
• Your main goal will be to create a supportive learning environment which will help your students meet their learning goals.
• Through interesting and diverse methods, you’ll teach them the important rules of reading, writing, and speaking in English.
• You’ll oversee their progress by tracking their assignment and exam grades, in order to provide useful feedback.
QAR 10,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• A Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) in Applied Linguistics or English language, or;
• A Relevant Degree coupled with a Post Graduate
• Certificate in Education (PGCE), or;
• A Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science
(BSc) with one of the following:
• Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA).
• Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) certificate.
• Teaching English as a Second Language (TESL) or Teaching English as a Second or Other
• Language (TESOL) certificate.
About the Company
LA Recruitment Ltd and it's associated companies (LA Recruitment WLL, LA Recruitment USA Inc and LA Recruitment & Management Services Ltd) have been leading the way in delivering experienced, qualified direct hire and contract personnel to the Oil & Gas and Construction industries for 30 years.
We are involved in the placement of Engineering, Commercial, Project Support, Marine and Technical personnel.
With our Head Office based in Aberdeen, UK and additional offices in Qatar, Houston and Malaysia, we offer support to many of the world's leading Oil & Gas, LNG and Construction companies.
The Alpha School
English Lecturer (Omani National)
Global Business Network (GlobNet)
American University of Iraq Baghdad