Job description / Role
• Demonstrate skill and knowledge in teaching;
• Develop syllabi for relevant courses;
• Review, evaluate, and recommend student textbooks and learning materials;
• Develop, and use a variety of teaching materials that assist students in meeting course objectives;
• Make continuous efforts to improve the quality of instruction by utilizing innovative methodologies, techniques, and delivery methods;
• Evaluate students to measure their progress toward achievement of stated course objectives;
• Keep accurate student records and submit related reports and forms within requested timelines;
• Use technology effectively for education and administrative purpose;
• Teach courses at a variety of times and locations in response to institutional needs;
• Hold regular office hours;
• Participate in department and college-wide professional development activities and committees.
• Bachelor Degree in English, Linguistics or Literature Degree from a recognized University
• A Teaching License From One Of The Following Countries : UK, US, CA, AU, IR, SC, NZ, ZA, Scandinavian countries
• Must be Native English speaker or near
• Must have excellent classroom management skills and able to deal effectively with student behaviour issues
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience in English Subjects at Middle-Secondary grade levels
• Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
• Priority will be given to teachers with experience in teaching the British Curriculum
About the Company
LA Recruitment Ltd and it's associated companies (LA Recruitment WLL, LA Recruitment USA Inc and LA Recruitment & Management Services Ltd) have been leading the way in delivering experienced, qualified direct hire and contract personnel to the Oil & Gas and Construction industries for 30 years.
We are involved in the placement of Engineering, Commercial, Project Support, Marine and Technical personnel.
With our Head Office based in Aberdeen, UK and additional offices in Qatar, Houston and Malaysia, we offer support to many of the world's leading Oil & Gas, LNG and Construction companies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
English Language Teacher
Al Khaleej Training and Education