Job description / Role
We are looking for an Otolaryngologist to be responsible for treating conditions of the ear, throat, and nose.
• The responsibilities of an Otolaryngologist include treating conditions, examining affected organs, and performing tests to determine the degree of hearing loss, speech loss, or injuries to the larynx.
• To be successful as an Otolaryngologist, you should demonstrate an ability to work under stressful conditions, be compassionate, and work well within a team.
• Ultimately, a top-notch Otolaryngologist should have good listening skills, a keen eye for detail, and strong communication skills.
• Treating conditions of the ears, upper pharynx and oral cavity, larynx, nose, face and neck.
• Treating nosebleeds, tonsillectomies, adenoidectomies, infected mastoids and sinusitis.
• Assisting patients with a limited or altered sense of smell.
• Treating patients with tumors in the head or neck or patients with a defect in the ear, nose, or throat.
• Collaborating with other medical practitioners.
• Resident in Qatar with NOC.
• 8 years experience as ENT Doctor.
• A Medical Degree.
• Must have completed an Otolaryngology Residency.
• Must have a medical license.
• Good hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity.
• Perfect vision and visuo-spatial awareness.
• Good organizational ability.
• The ability to work well alone and within a team.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.