Power Systems & Information Technology (PSTech)
Job description / Role
The candidate will be responsible to audit projects to assess compliance of project environmental plans to the policies, processes, and procedures in accordance with the Environmental Management System based on ISO 14001, Qatar Construction Specifications, Project Specifications and Ashghal Requirements. Audit programs includes Environmental Management system as well as Construction Practice Environmental audits, in addition to inspection of labour facilities.
• Audit Environmental Management System and Construction Practice Environmental Scheme, which are implemented across all programmes/ projects/ departments in alignment to the environmental standards.
• Suggest improvements to the policies, processes and procedures for all Project Environmental Control activities across the business based on ISO 14001.
• Provide support to the business in all matters pertaining to environment in a project or an internal programmes/ projects/department and provide training for junior engineers.
• Prepare regular monitoring reports that the Environmental Management System is being implemented on projects and ensure its alignment to the environmental standards.
• Study and analyse all relevant legislation, regulations, and by-laws to ensure the PWA are fully compliant.
• Develop a risk mitigation plan and establish tools to deal with the risks (for Project Environment).
• Design the standards for Environment Protection for the finished product to allow the Inspectors/ Engineers to perform their project site inspections.
• Develop the standards and criteria for measuring the performance of the Contractors and/or Consultants working on a project. Qualification:
• BSc in Eng. / Science
• ISO14001 Lead Assessor Certification Experience:
• Should have minimum 10 years demonstrable postgraduate experience
• Minimum 7 years directly related experience
• Preferably, have minimum 03 years’ experience in the gulf region.
Skills and Competencies:
• Planning of Environmental Audits.
• Site Audits and Inspections for Environmental.
• Management of Non-Conformities.
• Laws & Regulations.
• Environmental Specifications during construction.
• Project Management.
• Environmental Management.
• Risk Management.
• QSD policies, procedures & guidelines.
• Data Management and gathering.
• ISO Compliance.
• Occupational Health and Safety Management.
• Continuous improvement.
• Develop people.
• Engage People.
• Innovative Thinking.
• Analytical Ability.
About the Company
PSTech is a subsidiary of EMFI Group of companies currently registered to operate within State of Qatar.
PSTech brings years of experience in an effort to provide “very best” in Facility Management and Operations & Maintenance Support Services, our personnel can rapidly and actively familiarize themselves with the project requirement, issues & dynamics, PSTech takes all the appropriate steps in order to provide the services in professional manner using latest standard technology & sound project management with all effective and active procedures.
PSTech’s goal is to address specific levels of service for the Operation & Maintenance by developing and implementing customized solutions for Client facilities. Furthermore, we has created a well-trained workforce, along with improved quality, while ultimately driving down Client total related facility costs.
PSTech has the capability to provide the highest quality and proven experience in Quality Management System QMS, These tailored plans assure business continuity as well as reliable and efficient operation of the entire organization. Typically PSTech performs all work possible with its own internal workforce to the extent that it is cost effective and efficient. This philosophy allows PSTech to control the quality of service that is delivered to its clients.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Environmental and Sustainability Lead
|Saudi Arabia||3 Nov|
QA QC Engineer
Al Jaziri Group
RTC-1 Employment Services