Job description / Role
• Oversee all Project activities, Cost Control, & Project Progress.
• Ensure focus on customer requirements.
• Prepare and submission of pre-qualification, client relation, follow-up for the projects including meetings, site visits if required
• Price verification of the bids prepared by others if required.
• Manpower & material sourcing, order authorization up to authorized limit and material procurement.
• Ensure that an effective and efficient quality/HSE management system is established, implemented and maintained.
• BTech. in Mechanical Engineering
• At least 15 - 20 years experience in EPC Project Management and execution within oil & gas field preferably in GCC/ Middle East
• Well-versed in MS office
• Proficient in English communication both oral & written
• With GCC/Qatar Driving license
About the Company
Catering to the fields like Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Utilities Industries, both onshore and offshore, DOPET has now grown into one of the largest mechanical construction companies in Qatar.
Powered by a dedicated team of professionals, a strong workforce and sophisticated machineries and equipment, DOPET has successfully carried out EPIC Projects and diverse assignments in areas like Fabrication and Installation of Piping & Structural, Fabrication of Pressure Vessels & Tanks, Electrical, Instrumentation, Valve Overhauling, etc.
The key to our growth is the dedicated teamwork and commitment to quality and to client's satisfaction, which has enabled us to provide outstanding services to our valued clients. Our extensive workshops and fabrication facilities at the Salwa Industrial Area and at Ras Laffan, are used to support our site works. DOPET's workshops and construction divisions are supported by a modern and fully equipped plant and maintenance facility to ensure equipment is maintained to the highest degree and availability.