Job description / Role
We are looking to hire Fracturing and Stimulation Equipment Operators for our operations in Qatar.
The Equipment Operator – Fracturing/Stimulation is charged with assisting and conducting the physical tasks and activities with assigned equipment safely and efficiently. He/she will also be required to operate equipment such as pumps, POD blender and PCM. Provides Service Delivery with flawless Service Quality and no HSE incidents in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures. He/She reports directly to Product and Service Delivery Manager. At the well site, he/she reports to the Field Supervisor.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Complies with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies. Wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required & maintains required HS&E & SQ certifications up to date.
• Operates Fracturing pumps, POD blender and PCM.
• Ensures that the correct People, Equipment and materials arrive on time on location, and are rigged up, tested and ready to perform the job, as requested by client, with no deviations from KSQR and contingency plans in place. Participates in pre-job meetings.
• Completes all the required pre and post job paper work and job tickets on time and without errors as per company policies.
• Operates and maintains the assigned equipment Standalone while learning to operate and maintain additional equipment.
• Performs preventive maintenance on equipment as directed. Ensures unit/s is/are in safe, clean and proper working condition for the next service job.
• Participates in the District HS&E & Quality initiatives and programs (eg. SOIM's, Risk Assessments, Quality Improvements, Emergency Response Plan, HSE and SQ Objectives, LPT and SQC)
• Performs Risk Analysis (eg. HARC, JSA) before each job or task and identifies & addresses potential safety hazards. Corrects and report hazards immediately in QUEST or to Supervisor.
• All other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Qualifications & Experience:
• Technical Diploma or equivalent, with technical hands-on training.
• 3-5 years’ of relevant Fracturing/ Stimulation work experience, with minimum 2 years of offshore experience.
• Able to work in Qatar as per the local regulations
• Must be fluent in English
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. We have more than 20 years of experience in delivering world-class service to our customers through integrated projects. These projects range from basic service coordination through to complete development and abandonment of fields. To meet the growing needs of our business we are encouraging applications from experienced professionals who share our passion for delivering excellence in all aspects of project delivery.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
About the Company
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. Working in more than 85 countries and employing people who represent over 140 nationalities, Schlumberger supplies the industry's most comprehensive range of products and services, from exploration through production and integrated pore-to-pipeline solutions for hydrocarbon recovery that optimize reservoir performance.