Job description / Role
Are you a creative and data-driven modern marketer who knows how to integrate off-line and on-line marketing? If yes, read on! We are seeking an enthusiastic marketer with a 'can-do' attitude to lead regional marketing for Oracle's industry-leading Applications.
As a Field Marketing Specialist, you will help to establish Oracle SaaS Solutions as #1 in the region through integrated planning and execution of end-to-end field marketing activities. You will also play a critical role contributing to the business pipeline while creating exceptional customer experiences at every touchpoint.
As a modern marketer, you know that data drives decision making. You are compelled by the desire to bring excellence to your organization and your curiosity propels you to discover and implement innovative approaches to marketing. You constantly monitor progress and look for opportunities to improve demand generation.
And, you understand that stakeholder management is key to your success and have a track record of working effectively with sales and marketing colleagues.
- Drive demand generation with high impact offline and online campaigns including Oracle events, third party event sponsorship, direct mail, integrated email marketing, webcasts, and social media.
- Manage lead follow up and track/report against approved plan.
- Manage quarterly budget against KPIs.
- Amplify customer advocacy by promoting new customer stories across channels.
- Prepare reports and newsletters to communicate results to stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or business, or comparable education/experience
- 3-5 years of field marketing experience in the region
- Budget management
- Experience working with third party suppliers
- Experience using modern marketing systems, preferred experience with Eloqua.
- Ability to consistently produce results on time and within budget
- Proven project planning/management and execution skills, with strong sense of project ownership
- Excellent organizational and time management skills - ability to prioritize, multi-task, and deliver to deadlines
- Enthusiastic, open, and flexible personality with strong drive and proven ability to perform in high-paced environment
- Driven, high energy, with a 'can-do' attitude
- Customer obsessed, team orientation, and trusted advisor mind-set
- Attention to detail
- Data driven and result oriented
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.