Job description / Role
ESL Teacher - Qatar
m2r Education is working with this leading tuition center based in Doha, Qatar and they need 2 ESL Teachers to join ASAP.
• You will teach predominantly business English to small groups of Qatari students, 30hrs/week contact time
• Customer Care
• Networking and Socializing
• Business Correspondence & Communication
• Negotiating business agreements
• Business proposals and quotations
• Meetings, conferences and presentations
• Preparing and analyzing reports
• CV Preparation
• Interviews and Appraisals
• E-Mail communication
• Telephone and Skyping skills
• Up to £3,000 tax free per month
• 4 weeks annual leave
• Visa costs paid for (you will have to pay for attestation of degree however)
• Annual return flights
• Sports club membership (great for socializing and inexpensive drinks/food)
• End of service gratuity
• 1yr rolling contract
• If you meet the above criteria and can join ASAP, please apply online now
GBP 2,500 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: UP TO £3000 per month (TAX FREE) + free accommodation, flights, medical, visa, sports club membership
Qualifications / Experience:
• 3yrs full time, classroom based ESL experience
• CELTA / TEFL / TESOL
• Bachelor degree from an accredited university
• Ability & experience of teaching children and adults
• UK national with a neutral accent
• Experience of IELTS examination preparation is preferred too
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
English Teacher (Male)
Quality Education Holding Company (QEHC)
|Saudi Arabia||30 Sep|
CODA Education LLC
|Abu Dhabi||16 Sep|