Job description / Role
Our client, a Leading MEP Contracting Company, is looking for a experienced Estimating Manager from a MEP Building Services background with 15 years+ proven skills to manage the MEP Estimating & Tendering Department.
This is a key role in contributing to the successful track record of securing a wide variety of major MEP building services opportunities and refurbishment works throughout Qatar. As a member of the Senior Management Team you will specifically be responsible for :
• Providing mentoring, training, support to aid development of existing estimating team members.
• Attending Senior Management meetings and liaising with 3rd party stakeholders.
• Provide functional support and responsibility for multiple bids and provide managerial responsibility for the department operations.
• Coordinating and management of multiple estimates simultaneously as well as review responsibility for multiple estimates and / or large value estimates.
• Liaise with other teams including Planning, Procurement, HSE, Engineering, QA/QC etc.
• Review and manage the complete estimating process from initial receipt to submission in line with the Company policy and procedures.
• Maintain and manage / review live databases associated with estimating software (Candy CCS).
• Data management related to suppliers, subcontracts and purchase orders, etc., and help in the development of guidelines for future estimates.
• Calculate and maintain the statistical data, prices of various materials, labour cost, equipment’s, etc.
• Establish and implement departmental objectives in line with the company’s overall objectives.
• To apply for this role you should have a successful track record in delivering/winning bids associated with MEP Building Services projects, an in depth knowledge of multiple MEP Building Services trades and materials with associated engineering and design experience, excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal, and a super user knowledge of Candy CCS Estimating software.
• Candidates should be BSc / MBA Degree qualified, (BSc must be either Mechanical / Electrical related), and fully experienced with Microsoft / Primavera software systems.
• Middle East experience would be preferred, Qatar exposure would be an advantage.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
General Manager - MEP
MEP Technical Manager / Head of Engineering Department
Energi Recruitment Services
Head of MEP
Senior MEP Manager