Job description / Role
- Responsible for implementing related aluminium designs & systems to achieve the project requirements.
- Coordinate commercial works between departments to maintain maximum efficiency.
- Supervise a team of quantity surveyors and operators.
- Prepare technical & status reports & evaluations.
- Monitor commercial agreements and disputes with suppliers.
- Attend tender sessions & technical meetings with clients & consultants.
- B.Sc. Engineering is preferable.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in verifying finishing items and coordination details.
- Preparing specs analysis reports and compliance sheets.
- Ability to prepare itemized bill of quantities and project's invoices.
- Professional experience in AutoCAD 2D and Microsoft Office applications.
- Good communication and writing skills in English Language.
- Professional commercial experience with suppliers.
- Experience in coordinating all job parties.
- Contractual professional skills of variations, addendum, claims….etc.
About the Company
EGYBEL Qatar, A Regional Branch Of EGYBEL International With More Than 30 Years Of Speciality Experience, Is dedicated to the Development, Design, Manufacturing and Execution of highly reliable Architectural Aluminum systems by exploiting technology to serve the needs of building designers, owners and occupants, together with our expertise we will innovate and excel in order to continuously improve the lives of human beings.
Our portfolio comprises lots of projects creating a collective experience that allows us to understand our client’s needs, and exceeds their expectations.
It is a challenge to remain on top, but with the support of our Experienced Employees, State of the art Technology, and an International Suppliers Network, we are determined to do so.
We offer a wide range of products to cover the diverse needs of our clients, and all our designs are engineered in house to ensure full control to our services.