Job description / Role
• The Estimation Manager will carry out tendering process and pricing of new projects being tendered and interprets the commercial requirements and risks associated with Contracts, corresponding drawings and specifications associated with each project.
• Bachelor degree from a recognized university in Civil Engineering or any equivalent.
• At least 12 to 15 years of work experience out of which 5 years in managerial position in a similar field.
• Advanced knowledge of estimation strategies and techniques.
• Thorough understanding of construction, contracts and terminology.
• Experience working with leading contractor, performing multi-million estimates for infrastructure projects.
• Good knowledge of the GCC market including sub-contractors.
• Supervises work and performance directly and through lower level supervisors.
• Proficient with engineering software applications; Computer proficiency required.
• GCC experience is preferred.
• MMUP Registered Engineer (UPDA) is preferred.
About the Company
A leading trading and contracting company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Estimation Manager - Roads & Infrastructure
Bin Omran Trading and Contracting (BOTC)
|Saudi Arabia||22 May|
Ignite Search & Selection
Contracts Manager - MRICS/MCIArb
Planning Manager - Fifa World Cup 2022 Project