Job description / Role
• Responsible for all Estimation & tendering activities in the organization
• Each Manager/Dept. Head is accountable for his personal safety and that of all personnel under his or her authority, including others who may be affected by the company’s activities.
• He must also cooperate with the company to enable it to discharge its own responsibilities successfully.
• Develops company tendering and estimation processes and procedures
• Reviews compiled and analyzed data on all of the factors that can influence costs, such as materials, labor, location, duration of the bidding tender
• Reviews supporting documents to identify areas requiring more information to ensure the company is positioned to win and secure bids
• Develop cost estimates and coordinate proposals for assigned estimating projects
• Provide area specific forecasts and report projects status.
• To assist in developing and estimating business processes that will ensure applicability at the project level
• To review and complete the bid forms and ensure that they are within the given specifications
• To perform evaluation of bids and provide the pricing in a timely manner
• To conceptualize layouts for the project and review all estimates before they are being submitted
• To actively participate in the management of multiple bids and perform as liaison between estimating team, management and other departments
• Revise estimates and implement required changes as and when required
• Maintain client relations by being lead contact of proposal for client.
• Monitor and ensure bid format meet clients standards.
• Evaluate Customer Request for Tender/Bid/Quotation documents.
• Identify and learn customer requirements for bid purposes.
• Coordinate bid inputs from all organizational departments.
• Coordinate with subcontractors to receive input on pricing on labor, materials and other costs.
• Participate pre and post bid meetings as required.
• Handover commercial and technical documents to project management team when tender is awarded and becomes job.
• To supervise the estimation team and evaluate their performance
• Market company’s services to existing and potential clients.
• To closely monitor the results of the tenders and update them in the tender register and prepare report to present it to the management.
• Comply with company’s IMS Policy and other related regulations
• Assists QHSE Department in implementing IMS and other procedures to ensure all works are doing in a safe way to prevent injury, environmental pollution, and occupational health hazard, and property damage.
• Provides necessary support and resources to other Departments in order to execute the task in safe and efficient manner
• Attends induction, in-house and third party trainings.
• Implements Risk Assessments, JSA and Environmental Aspects and Impacts, Risks and Opportunity control measures.
• Member of investigation team in-case of incident in the site with other investigation team.
• Use full and proper PPE and safety equipment on site
• Accountable for his personal safety and that of all personnel under his or her authority, including others who may be affected by the company’s activities.
• Mid-Level Authority
• BCs Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 7 years of experience as Estimation Manager in oil & gas EPIC companies.
• To have diversified experience in O&G, infrastructure and MEP will be preferable.
• Strong personality and attendance
• Worked on projects in access of QR. 100m
• Task oriented and flexible
About the Company
Tadmur Holding W.L.L. is one of Qatar’s leading business conglomerates, owning and operating a number of multi-disciplinary subsidiaries across the country. Since inception in 1985, our companies have catered to various business sectors through a wide range of products, services and solutions.
Ignite Search & Selection
Lead Estimation Engineer
Project Manager - Mechanical / Electrical
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
MEP Manager - Rail/Metro
Project Engineer (Mechanical)