Job description / Role
ETL Designer \ Architect - 3 months contract
• Completing tasks in conjunction with team members, architects, and SMEs, including:
• Act as the Design Authority of technical solution implemented in Oracle RDBMS.
• Elaborating high level designs into implementable low level designs.
• Acting as a technical expert in support of project delivery and junior colleagues.
• Owning estimated effort for your own work.
• Communication of designs with team members, internal staff, and external clients.
• Ensure design is optimised for efficiency and effectiveness by delivering suitable documentation of data modelling and data lineage.
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
• Database development (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, PostgreSQL) experience
• Excellent understanding of logical and physical Data modelling and design
• Data migration and/or ETL design experience
• Ability to conduct data quality analysis.
• Self-Starter who can prioritise work load.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong documentation ability with written and verbal communication.
• Good organisational skills.
• Experience of Python and PL/SQL is highly desirable.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions