Job description / Role
There is an exciting opportunity to join a project that is delivering a data fusion capability to enable a customer to investigate criminal activities efficiently and effectively by utilising existing data sources.
One of the critical elements of the solution is the Extract Transform Load [ETL] capability and this opportunity is for an ETL Integration Lead.
ETL is currently in the design phase and so the candidate will have the opportunity to work across the Development and test teams in the early stages. This will enable a thorough understanding of the ETL solution and a good understanding of the overall Data Fusion system. In turn this will lead to the ETL integration testing, initially at component level and ultimately integration into the overall system.
The position would suit an experienced Integration test lead with solid ETL experience or an ETL developer/tester who is looking for that next step.
• Lead the practical ETL integration work in the primary integration stages under the technical direction of the system designer. May contribute to the overall design of the service and support decisions about tools, methods and approaches
• Lead the development of Integration test specifications for each key element and ultimately the full ETL integration test, ensuring that the test specifications contain the use cases and are aligned to the requirements and ICD’s where applicable
• Communication of status to all stakeholders, verbally and via metrics based maturity reporting
• Automation of testing and optimisation of test cases for coverage and effectiveness
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
• Excellent and proven communication skills across several stakeholders
• The ability to enable teams internally through influencing. Able to plan the work and select standards methods tools and applications using these skills
• Data testing experience
• Experience of working on databases.
• Proven experience of technical testing of end-to-end solutions
• Ability to conduct data quality analysis.
• Self-Starter who can prioritise work load.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong documentation ability with written and verbal communication.
• Good organisational skills.
• Experience of Python and PL/SQL is highly desirable.
• Experience of working in an Agile environment.
Desirable skills and experience:
• Previous experience of integration test leading or experience of ETL integration testing with the ability and desire to take the next step
• This role will require working in Qatar
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions