Job description / Role
• To coordinate activities related to Qatar Rail’s development in terms of planning, organizing, managing and coordinating various types of events.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identify requirements and expectations for each event.
• Liaise with vendors, exhibitors, and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order.
• Manage all events set up, tear down, and follow up process
• Maintain event budgets
• Book venues, entertainers, photographers, and schedule speakers.
• Conduct final inspections on the day of the event to ensure everything adheres to the standard requirements.
• Assess an event’s overall success and submit findings
• Graduate Degree preferably in marketing, business communications and hospitality management or related field
• Minimum 3+ Years of relevant experience
• Training in hospitality management
• Excellent PC operation skills including MS Office, word setting applications, primary knowledge about event planning, management and financial skills.
About the Company
Qatar Project Management (QPM) is an independent subsidiary of Barwa Real Estate Development Company that provides expertise in Project Management, Design Management, Construction Management, and Contract Administration together with other associated Project Management functions. Established in 2008, QPM is centralized platform for provision of Project Management services to Barwa and Qatari Diar as well as local and international markets. QPM provides these services through an in-house team of highly-skilled, motivated, and qualified professionals supported by state-of-the-art information technology and highly-effective Project Management systems.
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Admin Assistant (Temporary)
Project Coordinator - Event and Activation Agency
Excelsior Group ME
Excelsior Group ME