Job description / Role
Events and Design Director will be responsible for coming up with unique event concepts and for overseeing the creative process from conceptualization through to production. You will also develop and design concepts for Corporate Events, Live Events and Exhibitions according to the clients brief and following their brand guidelines and communication strategy. Also, working closely with the project teams to prepare creative proposals and be able to present these to the clients. Coordinating with suppliers to insure proper implementation of the concept is also an integral part of the job and you will also need to conduct on-site inspections and quality checks.
• Proficient in event market knowledge including vendors, planners, caterers, production companies
• Highly organized with excellent time management skills
• Excellent project management skills with attention to detail while managing several projects simultaneously
• Highly competent in building relationships and rapport with clients and team members
• Ability to handle pressure, multi-task and work with tight schedules/deadlines
• Proficient in sales, negotiations, and interpersonal skills
• Action-oriented to quick decision making in response to changing conditions
• Innovative and creative problem-solving skills
• Team player willing to "jump in and roll up his/her sleeves" to help others.
• Open availability including early mornings, late nights, and weekends; open to having a constant changing schedule to meet the needs of clients and ensure flawless execution of events.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• The successful candidate has to be educated to degree level in design, architecture or a related design field.
• With at least 5 years of experience working in an events agency.
• Proficient in 2D and 3D design (Photoshop, Illustrator, In design & 3D Max).
• Independent, creative and have a passion for excellence and quality.
• Has a strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and set budgets.
About the Company
Naaas Group For Real Estate Project Management and Development is a Qatari company, prosperously growing in the field of Integrated Property and Facility Management Services and Business Solutions.
We are a renowned company with an excellent track-record for achieving client satisfaction by never compromising on the quality of our services.
At Naaas Group we focus on leading the market by customizing integrated business packages as per our client’s request and maintaining he highest levels of quality and standards.
We draw up strategies and outline plans that may enhance our business relationships, and pave the way for future development in line with Qatar vision.
Interior Designer (Retail)
Technical Interior Designer/ Architect (Retail)
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Senior Design Architect
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)