Job description / Role
Guildhall is working with one of the largest events management companies in Qatar. We are looking for a talented Architect with experience working within the Events Management industry.
- Responsible for creating event designs, drawings, and renderings for company’s events, following departmental and company policies, procedures, and practices
- Produce complex digital files in scales from concept to finish for assigned events
- Make sure designs satisfy client and corporate requirements, are within budget, and are delivered within deadline
- Responsible for monitoring inventory levels and ensuring fast ordering process
- Resolve issues among clients, internal departments, and vendors by interfacing with them
- Build a cohesive and effective team within the property, division, and department, and inspire design by developing a creative and collaborative environment
In order to be selected for an interview, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Architecture or Similar
- 3+ years experience in Events Design
- Experienced in designing steel structures and working with the fabrications team
- GCC Experience
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.