Job description / Role
Includes but not limited to:
• Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
• Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms
• Handling correspondence directed to managers
• Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
• Overlooking HR policy and Procedure to ensure it follow Qatar Labour Law
• Point of contact for HR Related issues
• Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
• Producing reports and presentations
• Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
QAR 16,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Arabic Speaker
• HR experience ( 2-3 years minimum)
• Worked closely with Senior Managers/ Owners previously to take care of urgent matters and make arrangements especially when of a confidential nature.
• Be able to act as a focal point between Operations (FM Company) and Accounts for any HR issues.
• Would report directly to Owner
About the Company
Matchtech is a leading global engineering recruitment specialist, with over 30 years' experience in successfully matching job-seekers with hiring employers within the engineering industry. Our 300-strong team of dedicated recruitment consultants provide recruitment services across core engineering sectors including, aerospace, automotive, energy, infrastructure and maritime. We also offer specialist recruitment within the growing field of engineering technology.
We are passionate about quality and work to the most rigorous standards in the recruitment industry. Our goal is to always exceed the expectations of our customers by providing the best delivery and the highest quality service possible.