Job description / Role
Duties and Responsibilities
• In conjunction with the CEO, create and implement an annual overall strategic development plan of Artan and its business units.
• In conjunction with the CEO, create an annual forecast plan of Artan’s financial growth projection.
• In liaison with the CEO, take primary responsibility for development of budgets throughout the businesses and ensure that they are met and to time.
• Ensure internal policy is in-line with Group policy and reviewed annually.
• Prepare and submit quarterly report on general business progress and developments to the CEO.
• Develop new business and generate new revenue streams.
• Promote the business through various marketing channels and communications.
• Act as “ambassador” for Artan Holding within wider Qatar community.
• Monitor that all Head Office Human Resources policies and procedures are being adhered to and practiced at the workplace.
• Assure that the organization has a long-range strategy which achieves its mission, and toward which it makes consistent and timely progress.
• Provide leadership in developing program, organizational and financial plans with the management and staffs, and carry out plans and policies authorized by the board.
• Maintain a working knowledge of significant developments and trends in the field.
• Must publicize the activities of the organization, its programs and goals.
• Must establish good working relationships and cooperative arrangement within the BSUs and SBUs.
• Must oversee the heads of each department.
• Must identify the risks to the organization’s group (clients, staff, and management) image and implement measures to control risk.
• Local market knowledge
• Leadership and management principles
• Behave Ethically
• Focus on clients and employee needs
• Solve problems
• Think strategically
• Organize and plan
• More than Fifteen years experience of which minimum of Six years should be at the management level
• Prior experience in a competitive market (preferably in the GCC)
• Minimum of a Master’s degree in business or related discipline
• Formal education qualifications would be an asset
About the Company
Artan Holding is a Qatari-owned company with a diverse portfolio of businesses including:
- Doha British School established in 1997, an international school for pupils from KG to Year 13.
- Mirage International Property Consultants established in 2004, a real estate company specializing in the sale, leasing and facilities management of commercial and residential properties in Qatar and around the world.
- Qatar Skills Academy established in 2010, a training academy providing accredited vocational education and training.
- House of Architecture and Interiors established in 2012, an architecture and design company offering diversified interiors solutions through integrated services and products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Viva HR Consultants