Job description / Role
We are looking for an Executive Secretary to the CEO Office. She has to have at least 3 - 4 years of previous experience working as an Executive Secretary or Assistant to the CEO or Chairman. She will provide high-level, confidential administrative support to the office of the CEO, with minimal supervision. Daily duties may be clerical, administrative and project-based and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Secretary will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the CEO.
- General administrative tasks: answering phones, faxing, mailing, filing and photocopying
- Manage CEO schedule and ensure the CEO is briefed on his daily schedule
- Attend meetings and taking Minutes of Meeting
- Arrange business and private meetings for the CEO
- Arrange travel and visas as per requirement
- Handle confidential documents and ensure they remain secure
- Maintain electronic and paper records and proper filing system
- Liaise daily with internal and external stakeholders
- Act proactively in the area of duties and responsibilities
QAR 7,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Previous experience of at least 3 - 4 years as Secretary for CEO/Chairman/President
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional proficiency in English is a must
- Discretion and honesty as core values
- Strong willed and professional conduct
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management skills
About the Company
Astrolabe Capital LLC is a holding company licensed by the Qatar Financial Authority in the State of Qatar.
MSI Qatar (Management Solutions International)
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Assistant Company Secretary