A Leading Trading And Contracting Company
Job description / Role
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Secretary provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Executive Secretary serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO. The Executive Secretary also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Secretary will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
• Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the MD including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
• Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills in English language.
• Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
• Emotional maturity
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion,
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives.
• Experience and interest in internal and external communications.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
• Candidate must be based in Qatar.
• NOC required
• Notice period 2 weeks to 1 Month preferred.
About the Company
A leading trading and contracting company.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Receptionist and Admin Assistant
Astrolabe Capital LLC